One of the questions I get asked most often is about the gear I have in my bag – what lenses I love and why.
What's in my Bag?
To ensure consistent and outstanding results, I use high quality, professional grade camera and lighting equipment, along with the latest in professional image editing software installed on a custom-built specific desktop-PC with two colour corrected 24-inch Dell UltraSharp U2412M IPS Professional LED monitor using SpyderPro Advanced Calibration and Colorimeter device.
All photos are archived on a 12-terabytes Redundant Array Disks Network-Attached Storage and backup to two separate off-site locations.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III (x2)
- Sony A6000
- DJI Mavic Pro
- GoPro Hero 6 Black
- GoPro Hero 3 Black
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Mark II
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L II IS USM
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- Canon 600EX-RT (x2)
- Canon 580EXII
- Nikon SB-26
- 5x PocketWizard Plus III
- 4x Yongnuo YN-622C Transceivers
- Lowepro Pro Roller x200
- Lowepro Pro Runner 450AW
- Lowepro Pro Runner 350AW
- Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW
- Lowepro Street and Field 1 (x2)
- Various numbers and sizes of Hardcases
- GoPro Hero3 Black
- Zoom H4n Digital Audio Recorder
- Rode VideoMic Pro
- Manfrotto MT190X3 | Manfrotto MVH500AHB-2 Video Head
- Induro AKB1 |AT113 Tripod + AKB1 | Benro PU60 Ballhead